Multipanel Esher Linewoood Shower Panel
£66.27 – £129.20 + VAT
|Sizes Available:||• 2400 x 1200mm|
|Edge Details:||Hydrolock or Unlipped panels with matching laminate edging strips available to order.|
- Fitting Instructions
- Hydrolocked Explained
- Multipanel Heritage Trims
- Additional information
Whether you long for a charming period style bathroom or one that exudes calm and serenity, the subtle colour harmonies of the Heritage Collection will help you create it. Sumptuous textures and hues will enhance and transform any space, giving you a cool elegant bathroom that you’ll admire for years to come.
The Multipanel Hydrolock connection makes it possible to join two panels together without a mid-joint. Precisely engineered, Hydrolock edge details create a discreet and watertight joint for complete peace of mind. Recently improved to make installation even easier.
- When manufacturing Hydrolock joints, 20mm is lost from the original panel width, e.g.
2400 x 598mm = 2400 x 578mm finished face size
2400 x 1200mm = 2400 x 1180mm finished face size
- Hydrolock panels are supplied as standard with tongued and grooved edges for easy click-into-place installation
- The accuracy of pattern alignment between panels may vary depending on the scale of the pattern
- Hydrolock panels should be conditioned at normal room temperature for 48-72 hours prior to installation, particularly during cold spells
- Panels should be fitted ‘grooved’ edge first, and the ‘tongued’ edge of the next panel angled in and pushed back until it snaps into place
- A narrow bead of silicone sealant must be applied to the shoulder of the ‘tongue’
- Full fitting instructions should be read prior to installation
|Size & Edge|
598 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 578 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked, 900 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 880 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked, 1200 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 1180 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked